- Complete new user interface.
- Multiple projects interface.
- Added support for comparing and synchronizing data in a MS SQL Server 2012 database.
- Added the option to define include and/or exclude filters for object names to control which tables will be imported from the database.
- New code editor for defining the pre/post synchronization scripts.
- Added the option to select the database name from a list when making a database connection.
- New comparison option to deselect records for synchronization automatically. You can deselect all source only/destination only or different records.
- Enhanced Oracle connectivity. Added instant client support and RAC support.
- Improved performance for synchronizing with a direct database connection.
- Added support for comparing and synchronizing data in SQLite databases.
- Added a link to the online help pages on the web.
- Extended detection of potential synchronization errors.