Reliable MS SQL Data Comparison and Synchronization Tool
- Compare and synchronize database tables
- Visualize the differences between compared tables
- Use custom-defined comparison keys
- Map tables and columns regardless of their names
- Project-oriented architecture: save your comparison plan
- Automate data synchronization with command-line utility
Datanamic DataDiff for MS SQL is a professional grade, easy-to-use MS SQL Server tool that compares and synchronizes data of two MS SQL Server databases. The tool enables users to synchronize the data in complete databases or selected tables with just a few mouse clicks. Set up your comparison plan with flexible comparison options, compare the databases, navigate through the differences in an intuitive differences grid, and safely synchronize all or only a selection of records. A command line utility is available to automate your data compare and synchronize process.
Datanamic DataDiff for MS SQL can be used for synchronizing data, data auditing, data migrations, verification of (corrupt) data etc.
Datanamic DataDiff for MS SQL can be used by database administrators, developers, testers that need a quick, easy and reliable way to compare and synchronize MS SQL Server database data.
Compare and synchronize MS SQL database schemas.
Cross database platform (for example: MS SQL, MS Access) data synchronization.