Automated Test Data Generation for MS SQL Server
- Generate meaningful test data
- Generates data that is appropriate for the database schema
- Support for MS SQL version 2000, 2005, 2008 and 2012
- Customize data generators (if desired)
- Populate database directly or generate insert scripts
- Large collection of predefined (country/language specific) generators
- Create user defined data generators
- Save your data generation plan
You define a data generation plan that specifies the details of how you want data to be generated for specific tables and columns. For each column, the tool chooses an appropriate data generator that produces data of a particular type. Note that you can always select another data generator if you want. Datanamic Data Generator for MS SQL includes more than 40 built-in data generators for generating different kinds of data. You can create your own data generators also.
You can save time by using Datanamic Data Generator for MS SQL to generate meaningful test data. You don't have to create your test data manually anymore. When your underlying MS SQL Server database changes, the tool detects that and automatically chooses appropriate data generators so that you don't have to start all over. To further automate your test data generation process, you can use the included command-line utility.
A large number of data generators to choose from, an intuitive user interface and intelligent association of columns with an appropriate data generator. Test data generation with Datanamic Data Generator for MS SQL is easy and painless.
Data synchronizer for MS SQL databases.
Database design and modeling tool.