Data Generator for MS SQL
- Fixed an issue with getting value from parent field when generating test data to an SQL file.
- Added the option to generate test data to multiple SQL files instead of only one file. One SQL file per table can be generated from now on.
- Fixed an issue with displaying preview data for foreign key field data. Quoted strings were displayed instead of unquoted strings.
- Fixed an issue with generated test data for foreign key field data when generating to SQL scripts. Quoted strings were generated instead of unquoted strings.
- Added the option to use functions in expressions.
- Expressions are now available for date fields also.
- The first row was skipped when using data from an external source in sequential mode. Fixed.
- Added support for MS SQL Server 2014.
- Fixed an issue with the question and info dialog being displayed behind another dialog.
- Fixed an issue with Invalid floating point operation when doing a test run.
- Caption of labels in progress dialog displayed the wrong text for the the first seconds after the dialog became visible.
- Message about sample project when starting up the trial was not correct. Fixed.
- Wrong name displayed in main form when loading project. Caption of main form now displays "..." when loading or initializing a project.
- From now on temporary files and preview data stored in the appdata folder instead of the windows temp directory.
- Added the option to deactivate the software.
- Added the option to check for updates. You can do that via the menu Help | Check for updates. You can also configure the application to check for updates each time the application starts.
- Fixed an issue with the color of the toolbar. Sometimes the color of the toolbar changed on start up.
- Fixed an issue with a wrong order of child-parent columns in multi-column foreign key constraints when loading MS SQL Server databases.
- Improved routine to determine logical order for data generation (Self referencing relationships are treated different).
- Fixed a connection error when selecting the query/view column with "value from query" and/or "value from view".