Test Data Generator For MySQL Databases
- Generate realistic test data
- Generate data that is appropriate for the database schema
- More than 40 built-in data generators
- Create user defined data generators
- Insert data directly into the database or create insert scripts
- Project oriented (save you generation plan)
- Supports MySQL version 3, 4 and 5.
Whether you are developing a new database application from the ground up or prototyping to prove a concept, you need database test data to run your application against. To test an application?s performance effectively, you should have enough test data to expose potential database performance problems. Datanamic Data Generator for MySQL comes with features that will help you generating meaningful test data for your database quickly.
Datanamic Data Generator for MySQL is an easy-to-use test data generator that generates realistic data for database testing purposes.
Developers of MySQL database applications need test data in order to be able to check the validity of the applications. An empty database cannot be used for making sure your application will work as designed. Datanamic Data Generator for MySQL provides the ability to quickly generate realistic database test data.
You define a data generation plan that specifies the details of how you want data to be generated for specific tables and columns. For each column, the tool chooses an appropriate data generator that produces data of a particular type. Note that you can always select another data generator if you want. Datanamic Data Generator for MySQL includes more than 40 built-in data generators for generating different kinds of data. You can create your own data generators. You can use those user defined data generators in other data generation project also.
You can save time by using Datanamic Data Generator for MySQL to generate meaningful test data. You don't have to create your test data manually anymore. When your underlying MySQL database changes, the tool detects that and automatically chooses appropriate data generators so that you don't have to start all over. To further automate your test data generation process, you can use the included command-line utility.
A large number of data generators to choose from, an intuitive user interface and intelligent association of columns with an appropriate data generator. Test data generation with Datanamic Data Generator for MySQL is easy and painless.
- Direct access to MySQL databases (with native driver).
- Supported MySQL versions: 3,4 and 5.
- Generates data that is appropriate for the database schema.
- Intelligently chooses appropriate data generator for each column (can be customized if desired) based on column's characteristics.
- More than 40 (country and language specific) built-in data generators.
- Load random data from external sources.
- Load random data from already existing data sources such as other tables.
- Option to disable triggers and foreign keys.
- Realtime preview of data that will be generated.
- Generates realistic data with intelligent use of the expression/mask generator (for for example postal codes) and a large collection of lists with names, addresses, cities, streets, etc.
- Generate test data for a complete database or for a selection of tables.
- Command-line utility to further automate your data generation process is included.
- Create your own user defined data generators.
- Insert data directly into the database or generate a SQL script with insert statements.
- High performance with thousands of inserts per second.
- Setting to define the percentage of null values.
- Setting to specify how many times a generated value must be used. Useful for master-detail data. e.g. A customer must have at least 5 orders but not more than 10.
- Referential integrity support.
- Save your test data generation plan to a project file.
- Extensive validation of data generator settings.
- Execute pre/post data generation scripts.
- Automatic detection of changes in your database schema.
- Generate unique values option.
Datanamic Data Generator for MySQL costs $ 499 for a single user license (EULA).
Upgrade Protection/Support is optional and costs 20% of the initial purchase price per year.
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
Memory: 1 GB minimum (2 GB recommended)
Hard Disk: At least 20 MB of free disk space
Databases: MySQL 3,4, 5