- Fixed an issue with modifying MS SQL Server table comments. The sp_addextendedproperty function was used instead of the sp_updateextendedproperty function.
- Fixed an issue with saving the location of log files directory.
- Settings dialog's name/caption changed.
- Fixed an issue with a "list index out of bounds error" in the Generated files dialog.
- Complete new user interface.
- Multiple projects interface.
- Added the option to define custom comparison rules. With custom comparison rules you can control what will be seen as a difference. You can for example define a comparison rule that says that data type INT is identical to INTEGER.
- Added support for comparing and synchronizing MS SQL Server 2012 and SQLite databases.
- Instant synchronization script creation.
- New code editor.
- Custom include/exclude filters for object names to control which objects will be read from the database.
- Create custom filters to filter the comparison results.
- Added the option to ignore sequence seed values in comparison results.
- Enhanced Oracle connectivity. Added instant client support and RAC support.
- Fixed an issue with reverse engineering PostgreSQL partial expressions.
- Fixed an issue with reverse engineering PostgreSQL primary key and foreign key constraints for when the constraint's table name was used in multiple schemas.
- Fixed an issue with importing SQL files. When an entity was defined without schema name, but the relationships, triggers and indexes did make use of a schema name, it did not import the relationship/trigger/index correctly.
- Improved support for importing unicode text for MySQL, Oracle and MS SQL Server database.
- Improved support for importing CREATE TYPE statements when importing a SQL file.
- Fixed an issue with importing clustered or non-clustered primary keys when importing a MS SQL Server SQL file.
- Improved support for importing SQL files with use of temporarily redefined delimiters.
- Improved differences report.
- Fixed an issue with changed sequences not being recreated when altering the database.
- Fixed an issue with missing comments in the generated alter script when it was necessary to re-create a complete table.
- Fixed an issue with reverse engineering MySQL databases (direct connection) with InnoDB engine and relationships defined in the table comments.
- Fixed an issue with quoted schema names as part of the trigger name when generating Oracle databases.
- Removed redundant comments from the generated SQL script file and from the generated log file when forward engineering SQL databases.
See also: Complete version history.