- In addition to vertical diagram scrolling with the mouse wheel you can now also move the diagram to the left and to the right by using the mouse wheel while holding down the Shift key.
- Improved drawing of objects when objects are placed in group boxes (in IDEF1X notation).
- Fixed an issue with the order of procedures after opening a project.
- Now you can also drag and drop entities from the Object Browser to the active diagram when Object Browser is in filtered mode.
- Fixed an issue with the image maps in HTML reports when the report includes multiple diagrams.
- Copy attributes dialog is now resizable.
- Fixed an inconsistency with default identity seed values. For reverse engineering from a database and creating an identity attribute in the editor different "default" values were used.
- Fixed an issue with the validation of (reverse engineered) check constraints at table level. Attributes were not correctly linked to the check constraint which could lead to model errors.
- Variables in trigger names are now parsed and replaced with the value of the variable when generating reports.
- Fixed an issue with diagrams moving out of diagram folders while browsing through the diagrams.
- Improved merging of project settings when commiting changing to the repository.
- Fixed an issue with adding the project's diagram folders to the repository.
- Improved display of legend in comparison results dialog.
- Fixed an issue with displaying the custom application font.
- Fixed an issue with missing cursor when dragging objects from the tree.
- Improved formatting of procedure code in reports.
- Version number information added to the registry/application.
- Fixed a problem loading projects with views containing links to objects that do not exists.
- Added the option to select a custom application font. You can select the application font in the Options dialog.
- Fixed a problem loading help files.
- Fixed multiple issues with reverse engineering Azure databases.
- Fixed an issue with saving changed groupboxes in the repository.
- Fixed an issue with saving text areas in the repository.
- Fixed an issue with saving changed project settings in the repository.
- Added the option to bring a diagram object to the front or send it to the back of other overlapping objects, as part of arranging the objects on the diagram.
- Fixed an issue with auto layout function for complex diagrams.
- Added the option to exclude the file header when generating the create database script and when generating the alter database script.
- Added the option to exclude the remarks when generating the create database script and when generating the alter database script.
- Added support for Oracle 12c.
- Added support for MicroSoft Azure databases.
- Fixed an issue with dropping comments on objects when altering the database.
- Changed the order of menu items in the import database menu.
- Added support for MS SQL Server 2014.
- Removed support for MS SQL Server 7 and MS Access 95.
- Added a search box to the Object browser pane. Now quickly search for objects in the Object browser.
- Added the option to include multiple diagrams in a report.
- Fixed an issue with forward engineering arrays for PostgreSQL databases.
- Setting to display schema names in the Object browser was not saved. Fixed.
- Modernized look for the Print Preview dialog.
- Added the option to define a custom width and height for page size in diagram window.
- Fixes an issue with deleting a foreign key attribute that is part of the primary key.
- Added the option to select/deselect all attributes in the Show/hide attributes.
- List of attributes in Show/hide attributes dialog can be filtered now.
- Diagram name entry field and description field did not fit in the dialog. Fixed.
- Improved the import of PostgreSQL SQL files. Long COPY statements could cause the import to fail.
- When reverse engineering a database by importing SQL files, the statement after the create table statement was sometimes seen as the table's table options. Fixed.
- Fixed an issue reverse engineering from Oracle SQL files when the PROMPT command was used in the SQL files.
- Added support for Windows 10.
- Fixed an issue with changing the case of an entity, view and procedure using the Naming tools dialog.
- From now on Oracle script comments are filtered out prior to parsing the SQL file. This results in a faster import for large SQL files.
- Fixed an issue with the question and info dialog being displayed behind another dialog.
- Fixed an issue with the PostgreSQL 9 definition file. Direct connection to a PostgreSQL 9 database was not available. Fixed.
- When altering a non SQL database, the database parameters used in the compare database dialog are now copied to the alter database dialog when no connection parameters are available.
- A default file name for the alter script is available now when updating a SQL database.
- You are now asked to overwrite an existing alter script before the alter script is generated.
- Adjusted the timeout period for slow connections when checking for updates.
- Fixed an issue with unnecessary statements for object comments when a table must be recreated in the alter database script.